Saturday, March 21, 2009

Ugh................American Idol without TiVo

My youngest son and I were watching a live episode of AI last week and it was an absolutely horrible experience . . . not because of Jake, he's cool, but because we were watching it live - with all of the long and frequent commercial breaks. Which brings me to my next favorite thing - TiVo. You get to watch the show you want, when you want to watch it - in about 2/3 of the time! Generic DVRs, like the kind we have from Comcast, are ok - but I really miss our old TiVo box. I miss it enough that I think I will stop by Best Buy next week and see what it would take to switch back. For ease of programming, and stopping the fast forward at the exact moment the commercials end and the show starts up again, you just can't beat TiVo - - - and I miss that cute little cartoon guy!

1 comment:

fluffy said...

it will change your life!!