Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Contact Cards ~ A Great Idea



I saw this idea on Real Simple-Real Life episode (a spin-off show from the Real Simple magazine) and thought "That is GREAT idea!" How many times have you been at a school function, or church, or tennis class, or even just run into an aquaintance at Target and you go to make plans or get together for some project and need to exchange phone numbers or email addresses and you are digging for a pen and paper and end up with some stub of a pencil and the back of an old receipt and all of the contents of your purse spilled all over the floor? Here is an easy and classy solution ~ a business or contact card. Just hand them one of these with all of your contact information. Problem solved. I ordered mine from http://www.zazzle.com/. I would love to show you the entire card, but this is the Internet after all and I probably shoudn't broadcast all my information to the world (although most of you have it already, but still, just in case). Zazzle has an enormous selection of designs to choose from ~ something for every style and personality. And the service could not have been faster. I actually had such a hard time deciding on one design that I ordered two, one with my cell phone number and one without, just because I'm kind of funny about who has my cell number. Anyway, what do you think? Isn't this a great idea?

1 comment:

S & L Gutwein said...

That is a great idea!! I'm going to have to look into those cards...I'm always scrounging for a paper and pen too!