Friday, October 11, 2013

"All Shirred Up" is a Sure Thing!



The "All Shirred Up" top from Zella is my new go-to favorite.  I am wearing it as I type, with my red jeans and a white tank, ready to go cheer on the Red Devils tonight.  Last week, I topped it over a pale yellow tank and black yoga pants for an early morning flight to Florida.  A few days before that, I pulled it on over a work-out T and capri's after my (very first!) Zumba class to meet with my accountability group.  It's cozy, comfortable, and very wearable.  The sweater-knit top has sleeves nice and long sleeves with ruching at the cuffs, and a soft cowl-style collar with a loose hoody.  The back features shirring from top to bottom.  Besides the versatile gray, it is also available in white and teal.  Although it's one of those high-tech, quick-dry fabrics, it looks and feels like a light weight sweater.  Another Pearl from Zella!

No comments: