Friday, September 16, 2011

I'm Back...


From two of my favorite things...


From that beautiful and culturally rich country... Switzerland!  

I coordinated a trip for my husband and me and seven other members of my extended family to our "hometown" of Frutigen, Switzerland.  It was a wonderful trip filled with lots of laughs, lots of cheese and lots of chocolate and the most incredible scenery.  



Just five days after I returned, it was time for our class workshop followed the next week by the first day of class for Bible Study Fellowship.  As the Class Administrator I am responsible for hosting the ~ 450 women in our class and managing the support staff such as ushers, treasurer, and AV system.  BSF is an awesome way to learn about the Bible.  For more information or to see if there is a class in your area, check out the website:  www.bsfinternational.org  




So now it's back to more regular, or at least semi-regular, blogging.  I've got a lot more pearls to share with you in the upcoming weeks.  Thanks for reading!


No comments: