Thursday, February 6, 2014

Saxy!


This little package unfolds to...



this colorful and sturdy bag...

and is available in tons of bright colors and patterns.


This little pearl has been in my suitcase for years, but I had forgotten what a special pearl it was until Vicki gifted all of us in the tennis group with one at Christmas!  It's the Omnisax by Envirosax.  This strong but lightweight bag rolls up into itself and snaps tight to take up very little space and add very little weight to your purse or suitcase.  Then when you need it, at the beach, the Farmer's Market, or the grocery store, just unsnap it, shake it out, and you are good to go.  So while I still keep my original in my suitcase for using at the beach or treasure hunting on vacation, I am thrilled to have another to stash in my car for impromptu market stops.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous! Love the patterns!