Saturday, June 1, 2013

Flex Your Stuff!





I have been stalking this little gadget...  It was announced a couple of months ago, but has been backordered from the manufacturer and retailers for weeks!  Finally, last week while on my Target run, I stopped by the electronics department and asked about it on a whim .... it was my lucky day!  They had two in stock, still in the back room, but the sales associate was very helpful and tracked it down for me... and now I am the happy owner of a Fit Bit Flex!  The Flex is a small electronic device that fits in the bracelet to track your exercise and sleep patterns, the uploads them wirelessly to my iPhone app and FitBit website to track and monitor your progress.  The Flex also syncs it to popular fitness apps such as Lose It!, My Fitness Pal, and Spark People, and you can use it to track your weight and water, too.  The Flex comes in black or slate gray, and you can order a set of additional color bands and swap out the device to match your wardrobe.

See the FitBit website for more info.    FitBit



Flex™ Wireless
Activity + Sleep Wristband

  • Tracks steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes.
  • LED lights show progress against your goal.
  • Monitors your sleep and wakes you with a silent alarm.
  • Wear all day and night, even in the shower.
  • Includes tracker, small and large wristbands, charging cable and wireless sync dongle.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings! Quick question that's totally off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My weblog looks weird when browsing from my iphone4. I'm trying to find a template or plugin
that might be able to correct this problem. If you have any suggestions, please share.
Thank you!

Take a look at my site ... sexvideovoyeur.com