Saturday, March 30, 2013

Zippity Do Da!




Spunky, colorful, organized.  That describes this  Coach Legacy Colorblock Zippy Wallet.  It's just big enough for my credit cards and ID, bills, a lip gloss and my cell phone.  The graphic colorblock pattern makes it fun.  I chose the silver/light sand/watermelon color combo for this spring, but there are several other options, all just as fun and colorful.  I loved this in Egypt - I could carry it on my wrist thru airport security checks or for a dinner out, but during the day it slipped into my Longchamp tote for shopping in the market and exploring the ancient ruins.  And in my day-to-day life, it works like a charm.  A nice wallet in my handbag, or easy to grab for quick runs to the tennis center or a nice dinner.  There are two outside pockets, one zippered, one open (handy for a boarding pass, or a drycleaning receipt), and inside there are six credit card size slots and three full length pockets (nice for separating US and foreign currency, or checks and cash).  Available at Macy's and Coach.com

No comments: