Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Best Tasting "Vitamins"


I'm not sure these would be classified as a health food, although a serving does contain 100mg of flavanol antioxidants and that's a good thing, right?  But they are good, very good.  Little pieces of rich dark chocolate full of real fruit juice pieces.   From Brookside, they come in  Dark Chocolate Goji with Raspberry, (mmm!) Dark Chocolate Acai with Blueberry, and Dark Chocolate Pomegranate (can't wait to try this one!).  I found them at Target, and the manager at CVS told me they would be carrying them very soon, she even showed me the spot on the shelf where I can find them.  Delicious on their own, or mix a few with some roasted almonds, dried cherries and peanuts for a delicious trail mix.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love these! Our fav is Dark Chocolate Pomegranate.

Marti said...

Hmmm, maybe I need to make another Target run...