Wednesday, January 2, 2013

I'm in Love!

I have been waiting to share this with you, but didn't want to spoil a Christmas surprise for someone....  This is the C9 by Champion Women's 1/4 Zip Jacket.  You've seen it before in my packing posts.  Can I just say that I love, love, love this top.  I wear it for travel, I wear it to workout,  I wear it for a quick lunch after tennis with friends,  I wear it to fix dinner and watch a movie.  It has been washed over and over and still looks like new.  Target calls it a jacket, but that's a bit of a stretch, it's really a long sleeve top.  Looks very cute over a basic white or colorful tank.  But it's far from basic with cute seams, gathers, and fabric insets.  I've had the gray one for months, and recently picked up another for myself in my favorite blue, "Strato Blue Heat" and a one of the pretty pinks for my mom for Christmas.  

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! Gotta love Target :)

Marti said...

I agree! I think half the clothes in my closet are from Target!

Anonymous said...

Hey! These jackets are on sale this week for $32 :)

Marti said...

Really?! Maybe I need another one.... : )