Monday, September 10, 2012

New Shoes!

I am in love with my new shoes, the Vince Camuto Lilliana 3 Flat.  I had on my shopping list for this fall a pair of "smoking slipper" style shoes, preferably in an animal print.  These were love at first sight on the Nordstrom website.  I love the black and white snow leopard print, but just on the front so it isn't overwhelming.  But, upon second sight, I had my doubts.. the rest of the shoe is black glitter!  It seemed a little cheesy.  But I took a chance and I'm glad I did.  Yes, it's glittery, but its subtle and hey, why not add a little sparkle to your life.  I tried these out last Friday with a pair of rolled boy-friend jeans and a solid red T to run some errands then head to the football game.  Still rocking the team spirit, but stepping it up a notch.

No comments: