Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Feeding My Inner Zebra ?



After seeing some cute posts on Pinterest featuring black and white stripe tops, I have been on the look out for a couple to add to my own wardrobe.  Yes, a couple of them.  Can't you see the difference?  The top one is black and white striped, the lower one, white and black stripes!  So that is how I justify them both.  Actually, the top shirt is a J Crew Striped Vintage Thermal Tee (on sale now for $19.99).   A warm and cozy heavy thermal - been wearing it a lot under my black down vest.  The one below is from Gap, the Striped Buttoned Boatneck T ($24.95, but watch for frequent discounts).  A regular t-shirt weight and nice long length overall and in the arms.  This just arrived yesterday, so I haven't worn it yet, but can't wait to mix and match it.

No comments: