Saturday, November 12, 2011

Simply Genius


Simply Genius.  Seriously?  Yes, I know it's just a tortilla chip, but these Longboard Tortilla Chips from Trader Joe's are simply genius.  Want proof?  Stand in front of a mirror and stick out your tongue, then hold up one of the tortilla chips next to it.  See... same shape!  And that is what makes these tortilla chips simply genius.  It fits in your mouth, perfectly.  No charley horses in the cheek from trying to get your mouth around a round tortilla chip.  No pokes in the gum from the triangle variety.  Sturdy enough to hold your favorite chunky salsa and traditional corn taste.  Like I said... simply genius.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cool! What a fantastic idea...so many times I shake my head and say to myself, "Why didn't I think of that?"