Saturday, January 16, 2010

Flosser Mystery Solved!

Confession: I was a reluctant flosser. I hated the way the floss would cut off the circulation in my fingers and I couldn't fit my hands in my mouth far enough to do a good job. So, more often than I care to admit, it didn't happen. But, one of my goals in 2009 was to become a dedicated flosser ~ and these little gizmos made it possible. Unfortunately, as my supply ran out, I picked up another brand thinking all flossers were the same. Well, they are not! I went through several different brands, using just a few before throwing out the rest of the bag. One brand was so bad that the floss got stuck between my teeth so tight that I had to cut it out with a scissors. But I didn't want to switch to the expensive Glide brand flossers - I mean really, it's a disposable flosser, I want to get by as cheap as possible. Finally, after months of frustration, I was back in CVS and walking down the dental care aisle when something caught my eye. There it was, a familiar bag - my favorite flosser! Mystery Solved! When I worked for CVS I used to do a lot more of my shopping there, but now, not as much. So that explains why I hadn't been able to find them. Now, I am a happy, committed flosser once again.

1 comment:

fluffy said...

you crack me up!!! LOL
keep bloggin' away.....